General guidelines for guests:
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu.
- Brasserie Bakboord can refuse guests if they suspect colds and/or flu complaints.
- Always follow the directions of the staff.
- Thoroughly disinfect your hands upon entry.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilet.
- Pay contactless (pin or mobile).
If you do not comply with the Covid-19 rules of the government, access to Brasseire Bakboord can be denied.
General guidelines for employees:
- If our staff have a cold or flu symptoms; they stay at home and don't come to work.
- Explain the hygiene rules and the procedure to guests when checking in or taking the order.
- Notify guests and colleagues if the rules are not followed.
- We work exclusively with reservations.
- Upon receipt, a check-up is taken place to assess whether there are health risks. If so, access must be refused.
- If there are no health risks, we guide guests to their table at an appropriate distance.
- All guests have to wash their hands upon entering (with a hand sanitizing gel).
- We make use of contactless payment means such as pin or credit card during checkout.
- Our employees have a daily health check with the employer before starting work and are found to be healthy.
- Employees wash their hands at least every 30 minutes in accordance with RIVM regulations. Work surfaces should be cleaned every hour.
The basis is that everyone uses their common sense and personal hygiene.